Yay, I'm in and on our new 'Blog' site. Thank you Amanda for your great work here. I am very much looking forward to this site working wonderfully for us and agree that once you've spent a little time setting things up, just save the site in your 'favourites'. I'm 1/4 way through the book and have asked Gaye if she'd mind looking for any available discussion notes on the book that she may be able to locate, as she thoughtfully located and printed some for our previous book. I am looking forward to catching up with you all on Thu and to have people from the last group meet the others - I'm sure you'll love them.
Amanda, are you able to please amend Karen M & Eva's new email addresses & also add an 'e' to the end of Gaye's name in the 'Blog site'
Howdy all. I am very excited that I have just navigated my way around this. Just way till I tell the kids here that Mum's blogging. I have just finished my last gig at Jack's and am looking forward to getting to the next bookclub meeting. I have skipped ahead to Judy's suggestion - cannot resist Gabriel Garcia Marquez. I will start to play by the rules soon.Promise. karen
3 comments:
Yay, I'm in and on our new 'Blog' site. Thank you Amanda for your great work here. I am very much looking forward to this site working wonderfully for us and agree that once you've spent a little time setting things up, just save the site in your 'favourites'. I'm 1/4 way through the book and have asked Gaye if she'd mind looking for any available discussion notes on the book that she may be able to locate, as she thoughtfully located and printed some for our previous book. I am looking forward to catching up with you all on Thu and to have people from the last group meet the others - I'm sure you'll love them.
Amanda, are you able to please amend Karen M & Eva's new email addresses & also add an 'e' to the end of Gaye's name in the 'Blog site'
Happy reading everyone, Jane
Hi Jane - goodie, I'm glad you got in!!
Howdy all. I am very excited that I have just navigated my way around this. Just way till I tell the kids here that Mum's blogging. I have just finished my last gig at Jack's and am looking forward to getting to the next bookclub meeting. I have skipped ahead to Judy's suggestion - cannot resist Gabriel Garcia Marquez. I will start to play by the rules soon.Promise. karen
Post a Comment